Ristretto Coffee, Howard St Coffee
Cappuccino at Ristretto I am professing my love for a cup of well made coffee. A good source of bean, tick; Bannister Downs' milk, tick; well trained barista, tick; passion and love in the cup, double tick. Flat White I first came across with Ristretto in some time last year, attending their Friday cupping session at Central Arcade, Perth. I had a cup of coffee that changed my life/my love for coffee, it opens up a whole new world to me. It was my first time trying specialty grade coffee, it has a thick and creamy body that carries a sweet berry flavour with a hint of strawberry - Amaro Gayo from Ethiopia. It was also a day that I said good bye to burnt and bitter coffee. A quality cup always come from a Synesso Emmanuel and his partner ventured to Perth from Melbourne with a mission to bring good quality coffee to the people in Perth. They started with a kiosk at Central Arcade, Perth and now they also have a small coffee shop at Howard Street. They also ...
Comments